Careers at Access
Access Is Growing! Join Us!
Why is it cool to work at Access?
Work hard, play hard
Access employees enjoy a flexible, friendly, people-oriented work environment with all-employee parties, activities that include family and friends, employee recognition, a fantastic nationwide employee discount program, and a strong focus on career development.
We offer competitive wages and all the great benefits you would expect from one of Utah's Best Places to Work, plus:
- Fun, business-casual office
- Plenty of time off! 9 holidays (totalling at least 12 1/2 paid days off annually), plus accrue up to 15 days of PTO your first year
- 401(k) with 50% company matching
- Frequent professional development training opportunities
- Save up to 50% when you shop with your Access savings/discount program membership
- Outstanding executives - they are leaders you want to follow!
- Robust Health & Wellness program with a variety of fun activities
- Advancement possibilities, recognition, and cool opportunities for outstanding performers
- Never work with slackers! Access is a Topgrading company, so you'll join a team of "A" Players
- Private entrance gate onto the beautiful Jordan River Parkway for easy lunchtime walking, jogging, rollerblading and bicycling
- TRAX stop conveniently located nearby
- Onsite car wash and detailing monthly
- Annual onsite professional bicycle tune-ups
- Onsite bike racks
- Six (6) all-employee parties annually
- Clear corporate and departmental goals, driven from the top
- Xbox Rock Band, Wii Fit, ping-pong, basketball and foosball onsite
- Employees' families are invited to our annual Halloween costume party, onsite SeaWorld animal show, organized Take Our Sons & Daughters to Work Day, and the ever-popular Access Annual 5k Fun Run/Walk/Race