We are seeking top inside sales/phone sales reps to be Account Executives on our Merchant Sales Team. Account Executives help retailers across the nation improve their marketing efforts by customizing discount offers for our exclusive membership program.
Multiple flexible, full-time opportunities are available in Salt Lake City. Set your own 30-40 hours per week schedule between 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday – no weekends, ever!
Solid base, plus commission & monthly bonus, and very cool employee benefits, including nationwide employee discounts. Full-time workers can expect $40k - $65k first year earnings.
- Prospecting via phone to find the best merchants in your assigned categories
- Cold calling leads (provided and personally prospected)
- Selling and contracting with merchants using Access’s sales strategies and techniques and other industry best practices
- Consult with merchants to determine the best possible discount offers to meet their needs, as well as the needs of our members, merchants, and organizations
- Get signed or recorded audio contracts for the best savings and discount offers for the Access instant savings program
- 1-3 years sales experience, preferably in restaurant or leisure business channels; 6+ months phone sales and/or ad sales preferred
- History of building strong relationships with clients/customers on the phone
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office and navigating the Internet required; experience using SalesForce or other web-based database preferred
- Experience with or understanding of loyalty or discount programs a big plus
- High school diploma required; college education preferred
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.