Access Perks is looking for a new B2B Account Executive to join our team. Access Perks, America's largest employee discount network, gives employees access to corporate discounts on purchases they make every day - near the office, near home, for business travel and on vacation.
Multiple, flexible, full-time opportunities are available in Salt Lake City. Set your own 38-40 hours per week schedule between 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday – no weekends, ever!
Solid base, plus commission & monthly bonus, and very cool employee benefits, including nationwide employee discounts. Full-time workers can expect $55k - $60k first year earnings.
· Prospect and Schedule your own demos. Log activities in CRM
· Train quickly and be ready to start contacting new prospects within ten days from start date
· Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing online information sources
· Exceed quota of 35+ qualified demonstrations in second full month, closing accountabilities to follow
· Demonstrate strong track record of hustle, persistence, and exceeding sales quota
· Excellent phone, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills
· Highly organized and strong time management skills
· Willingness to learn and grow in a startup environment
· Ability to work in our Salt Lake City office 40 hours/week
· Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office and navigating the Internet required; experience using SalesForce or other web-based database preferred
· High School diploma required; college degree preferred
· Competitive base and commission structure with no cap. Residual bonus on new business begins on first closed opportunity
· Clearly defined and communicated progression and promotion plan
· Lifestyle perks with up to 50% savings where you shop most
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.