If you are someone that not only gets the importance of data, but also has a passion for using it to analyze performance and tell compelling stories, this may be the opportunity for you. It is an opportunity to engage with business to rigorously measure current performance and confront hard truths about how the real numbers compare to the business plan, to identify key metrics that will be used to judge the success of new projects, and to interface with virtually all Access departments to design software enhancements that will provide better reporting metrics and to assist in the design and implementation of various data warehousing and reporting initiatives.
The Business Intelligence Specialist will support our company's business intelligence and reporting efforts. You will be involved in the design and development of reports used by both Access Development clients as well as our employees. You will interface with internal stakeholders to gather and understand requirements for reporting on existing products and processes as well as proposed projects. This position is more than just report design.
- Report and Dashboard design and implementation using modern BI tools such as Tableau, BIME, etc.
- Collaborate with IT and business specialists to learn and become fluent in key business metrics.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and report design for multiple departments in the company.
- Assist with identifying key performance indicators for existing projects and proposed projects.
- Adopting Lean Startup measurement philosophies and providing guidance to cross functional teams.
- Actively participate in cross functional teams to support BI and reporting needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Information Systems or related field with a marketing and technical focus; or equivalent experience
- 2+ years relevant Business Intelligence and Analysis experience, including:
○ 2+ years experience with SQL.
○ 2+ years experience with modern BI tools, Tableau preferred.
○ Experience developing ad-hoc queries and analysis to provide business insight.
○ Proven experience in designing, developing and testing dashboards and reports.
○ Experience in data analysis and data visualization techniques.
○ Understanding of and experience with Agile Scrum and cross functional teams.
○ Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
○ Experience with Google Universal Analytics and Tag Manager.
○ Demonstrable problem solving skills.
○ Ability to accurately estimate work with proven delivery record.
○ History of working as a team player in a dynamic environment.
○ Experience with the following is a plus:
■ Lean Startup
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.