Access’s Sales Support team is seeking a skilled Data Entry Specialist to support our sales team. The Contract Entry Processor will enter and proof business information, addresses and discount offer details from audio contracts into multiple computer systems following standardized guidelines. You’ll also use image software to modify and process business logos and images, correspond with sales reps via email and phone to verify information, and communicate trends and issues regarding contract quality. Other duties include formatting and managing large volumes of data on spreadsheets and navigating the internet to gather potential sales leads, and verify information.
The position is full-time with very cool employee benefits, and pays $10.00/hour and offers great work schedule flexibility. Set your 38-40 hours-per-week schedule anytime Monday-Friday between 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. in our fun, business casual Salt Lake City office.
- Ability to hear and follow detailed instructions
- Good judgment; ability to solve problems and make decisions quickly
- Demonstrable skill level with and ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook; experience using web-based databases a plus
- Ability to learn new computer applications and programs quickly
- Typing speed of 70 words per minute with 98% accuracy (will be tested)
- Ability to work alone and with a team to achieve goals; experience working in a corporate/office environment a plus
- History of producing high amounts of work output and meeting deadlines
- High attention to detail required; must be able to analyze data for missing and inconsistent information
- The ability to type continuously for several hours each day
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume and reference.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.