We are seeking an experienced B2B sales person to join our rewards team as a Marketing Consultant. This position is ideal for a self-motivated, goal-driven inside sales professional who understands how the right marketing solution can benefit restaurants and retailers, and who enjoys contributing to a tight-knit and friendly (yet competitive) small team.
Marketing Consultants enhance and grow our clients’ customer engagement programs. They do this by partnering with local and regional retailers throughout Utah and Idaho. Retailers partner with us by offering a discount or cash back reward, which we actively market to a targeted customer base. The retailer gets more customers, and our clients’ members save money.
This is an inside sales/phone sales role in our Salt Lake City office, with occasional local travel.
This position is full-time earning a solid base wage plus monthly commission and bonus, and very cool benefits including employee discounts nationwide. Average annual earnings with base plus bonus and commission $50,000-$65,000.
- Sales hunter: Reach out by telephone to local and regional businesses that may benefit from participating on our loyalty program. Mostly cold calling with some warm leads.
- Marketing consulting: Discuss how offering a cash-back reward on our program can help drive new customers, larger transactions, and increased customer frequency to their business
- Close the deal: Finalize the details by obtaining a signed contract
- 2+ years B2B sales experience; phone sales preferred; ad sales helpful
- High School diploma required; college degree in marketing, sales or related field strongly preferred
- Experience using CRM ( e.g. Salesforce, sugar, etc)
- Successful sales performance history
- Marketing background helpful; understanding of loyalty programs helpful
- Ability to work in our Salt Lake City office 40 hours/week
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.