Are you a service-oriented individual with a reputation for creating solid client relationships? Do you have a strong history of retaining business customers, and demonstrate the ability to negotiate contract renewals and up-sales by using active listening skills and problem solving techniques? If these are some of your strengths, then this job might be the perfect fit for you. Our Partnership Marketing team is looking for a Merchant Marketing Specialist to join their growing team.
As a Merchant Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our top national merchant partners. You will serve as an advocate within the company for the national merchants, one of Access’ most important assets.
The Merchant Marketing Specialist reports to the National Accounts Manager.
Establish, maintain and retain relationships with our online merchant partners.
- Communicate with merchant partners on an ongoing basis and take proactive steps to ensure 100% accuracy on marketing materials.
- Presents new opportunities to merchants that help to expand their relationship with Access.
- Strategize timing and location of merchant marketing placements to ensure that the content is relevant for both merchants and members.
- Actively seek out and develop new merchant placement opportunities across marketing channels.
- Coordinating communication of newly added national merchants to organizational clients.
- Additional tasks as needed to help ensure company and departmental success.
- 1-3 years professional B2B sales or marketing experience, with a focus on customer relationships and retention preferred; understanding of loyalty programs and online marketing a big plus
- History of providing exceptional customer service
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet required; experience using databases and web-based CRM applications a plus
- Strong attention to detail
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.