We are seeking Partner Relations Representatives to join our Merchant Relations team. FULL-TIME opportunities are available! This position is ideal for someone with basic sales experience who wants to learn partner- and B2B marketing strategy from true industry experts.
As a Partner Relations Representative, you will offer marketing services to our merchant retail partners (such as restaurants, shops, bowling alleys, and the like). These merchants have contracted with Access to offer a discount on our nationwide savings and discount network. You will verify the retailers' participation on our nationwide savings and discount program; educate the merchants about their participation on the Access program; inform them about special marketing opportunities; and answer their questions about the value and benefits to participating in our exclusive savings and discount program. This is a service-oriented job focused on program compliance, negotiation, and up-selling.
Full-time and Part-time opportunities Monday-Friday in our Salt Lake city office. Starting pay is $12.50/hr plus monthly commission and very cool employee benefits, including employee discounts nationwide.
- Respond to all merchant concerns in a timely manner via telephone, email or fax
- Answer merchants' questions about our program, ensuring their continued participation and partnership
- Proactively schedule appointments with merchants on a bi-annual basis
- Retain and renew merchant contracts
- Submit accurate and updated information into various corporate databases and systems
- Up-sell merchants Access products and provide merchants additional marketing opportunities
- High school diploma, or equivalent required; college education preferred
- 6+ months experience in B2B sales, marketing, account management, or customer service
- Ability to be self motivated, meet deadlines and be task oriented
- History of building strong relationships with clients/customers on the telephone
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet required; experience using databases and web-based CRM applications a plus
- Understanding of loyalty programs a big plus
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.