If you like the idea of helping the owners of local businesses – while working in a fun environment at a company that cares about its employees -- this may just be a perfect opportunity for you.
We at Access Development are seeking friendly, smart and confident professionals to join our tight-knit merchant sales team as Account Executives. In this role, you will be helping retailers across the nation improve their marketing efforts by customizing discount offers for our exclusive membership program. And because we’ve been working with local businesses for over 30 years, you’ll have the tools you’ll need to succeed right from the beginning.
Multiple flexible, full-time opportunities are available in Salt Lake City. Set your own 30-40 hours per week schedule between 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday – no weekends, ever!
Solid base, plus commission & monthly bonus, and very cool employee benefits, including nationwide employee discounts. Full-time workers can expect $55,000 - $75,000 first year earnings.
- Prospecting via phone to find the best merchants in your assigned categories
- Consult with merchants to determine the best possible discount offers to meet their needs, as well as the needs of our members, merchants, and organizations
- Get signed or recorded audio contracts for the best savings and discount offers for the Access instant savings program
- 2+ years B2B sales experience; phone sales preferred; ad sales helpful
- High School diploma required; college degree in marketing, sales or related field strongly preferred
- Experience using CRM ( e.g. Salesforce, sugar, etc)
- Successful sales performance history
- Marketing background helpful; understanding of loyalty programs helpful
- Ability to work in our Salt Lake City office 40 hours/week
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.