Access Development is seeking a confident and creative Sr. UI developer to help build and maintain high-quality, very cool software products used by millions of people. This position is ideal for someone with a deep understanding of web technologies who is accustomed to producing quality code, implementing good testing principles, and who wants to join a great company! This position is located in our Salt Lake City office; flexible schedule but must be able and willing to work in our office 4 times per week as needed.
We are most interested in finding the right fit, someone with a great experience, and even greater aptitude to learn new technologies quickly. We work in an agile environment using test coverage and continuous integration to maintain confidence in deploys.
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· 5+ years' experience with agile developmentand CI methodologies
· Eye for detail in design and knowledge of best practices in coding
· Demonstrable examples of effective, interactive browser-based user interfaces
· Good understanding of Postgresql and AWS (ec2, s3, Cloudfront)
· Writes demonstrable, high quality code
· Builds and maintains test coverage on unit, integration and acceptance
· Clearly understands business objectives and customer needs
· History of good communication (communicate early, communicate often, total transparency)
· Natural talent to learn code and creatively/efficiently solve complex challenges
· Experience working in cross functional teams
· Adobe Creative Suite
· Angular, React or similar
· Knowledge of Lean Startup principles
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.