Access Development is seeking a talented and passionate UX Design Manager to join our growing team. The UX Design Manager’s job is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with Designers, Stakeholders, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- 7+ years of experience designing products and services
- 3+ years of experience managing a Product Design team
- Experience with building and leading highly functional Product Design teams
- Ability to span several disciplines to build a team and work collaboratively across product functions, helping create a culture of innovation and delivery
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead Product Design projects from concept to delivery and ongoing improvement
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- 4+ years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications, and; 2+ years of experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for web
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
- Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant design work
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with or background in visual design
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) is a big plus
- Visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.