Careers at Access
Access Is Growing! Join Us!
Inside Sales Marketing Consultant (AR209)
Full-time and full benefits. Multiple openings on three different sales teams.
Have you got sales experience, and you're looking to take your career to the next level? Do you want to boost your professional experience, work for a reputable company and have career advance possibilities? By joining Access Development, you can work for a great company and earn good money in a friendly, flexible, professional sales environment. Access' Partnership Marketing Division is the foundation of the company and we are currently hiring sales reps for three (3) different projects. Sales teams work with local, regional and national merchants consulting with these businesses and offering the appropriate Access solution. Whether you want to start your career or take your career up-a-notch, Access is the place for you! If you have the right attitude, work ethic and drive, you can excel at our company.
Flexible, full-time opportunities are available Monday thru Friday (no weekends!), perfect for students or anyone wanting work/life balance! Access sales reps enjoy a fun, business-casual office environment while they earn solid base wages, PLUS monthly commissions AND monthly performance bonuses, and full benefits. First year expected earnings $40k - $70k (depending upon which sales team you join).
Inside Sales Marketing Consultants are responsible for three critical tasks:
1. Call on and consult with prospective business clients
2. Propose the right solution to best meet the needs of the prospective clients
3. Close the sale, enrolling the business in our program
- Inside (phone) sales experience required, outside sales experience helpful
- A proven track record in sales, with a minimum of 2 years overall sales experience
- Prior success selling to business owners (B2B sales) a plus
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Passion for success and tenacious work ethic
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- BA/BS (degree or in-progress) strongly preferred
- All sales positions are in Salt Lake City
To apply, please submit your resume as a pdf or Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note telling us a great example of how you’ve successfully closed sales. Please reference Job# AR209.