Company: Access Development Website: www.accessdevelopment.com
Address: 1012 West 2480 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, US
Date Posted: Dec 5, 2018 1:27:22 PM Last updated on: December 5, 2018
We are seeking an Entry Level Data & Project Specialist to join our Operations team. This position is ideal for someone proactive, process minded and detail oriented, who thinks outside of the box and wants to learn.
As a Data & Project Specialist, you will be part of our Salesforce team to help maintain data integrity in the Salesforce platform as well as meet with users to help uncover what information and tools they need most to drive sales, retain clients, and keep employees happy.
FULL-TIME (38-40 hours) opportunity, Monday – Friday in our Salt Lake City office. Starting pay is dependent on experience, plus employee benefits, including employee discounts nationwide.
- Clean and maintain data within the Salesforce platform.
- Ownership of lead generation projects and data integrity.
- Documentation of processes.
- Manage Salesforce storage to ensure we stay within our limits.
- Answers questions about Salesforce CRM and troubleshoot basic issues and questions.
- Work with the Salesforce team on projects and training to build knowledge and capabilities within the Salesforce platform.
- High school diploma, or equivalent required; college education preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems is a plus but not required.
- Organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time while still meeting deadlines.
- Analytical, resourceful and process minded. Able to understand processes down to the smallest details and the why’s behind them.
- Proactive, independent, self-starter, with a strong sense of ownership.
- Active Listener with good communication skills. Able to clearly teach and explain different ideas to others both verbally and through written communication.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet required.
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.