A positive, enthusiastic and self-driven sales representative is needed for the Fundraising division at Access Development, one of Utah’s Best Places To Work™ and a member of the Utah 100. Our Fundraising group provides discount savings cards to youth groups, sports teams, and other non-profit organizations in their efforts to raise money for programs, activities, travel, equipment, etc. Access Development is not a fundraising charitable organization, and this position is not a job raising funds. As a Direct Sales Account Executive for the Direct Sales Fundraising Division it is your job to contract with coaches/teachers/administrators to use TriQuest products to run their fundraisers.
The Sales Representative must have a passion for working hard and closing sales, and be comfortable making 70+ telesales calls per day in the phone sales environment. The ideal candidate is upbeat, a team player and is passionate about helping youth groups raise money for their programs and activities. The candidate must possess a great attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, and a desire to exceed expectations by reaching daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
This position offers great flexibility at 30-40 hours per week; set your own work schedule anytime from 7am – 5pm, great for college students or anyone who values work-life balance!
- Generate sales revenue through sales prospecting and closing new business
- Manage existing accounts while constantly looking for ways to generate increased revenue by contracting with other contacts within the school or client network
- Collect from Organizations the revenue that is generated from fundraisers
- Attain individual goals that support the Division and Corporate WIGS
- Selling fundraising discount cards to youth groups via incoming leads, customer referrals, and some cold calling
- Establish, maintain and retain positive customer relationships
- Follow-up on incoming leads within 24 hours
- Consult with current and prospective customers on fundraising and budget process
- Work closely with account manager to ensure customer satisfaction and sales results
- Additional tasks as needed to help ensure company and departmental success
- Proven track record in telesales environment preferred
- High school diploma required; college education preferred, plus 3+ years post-education work experience
- 18 months+ experience as an account manager or sales support
- Demonstrable history of maintaining solid client relationships via primarily telephone and electronic communications
- Flexibility – willing to take on new tasks at a moment’s notice
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and the internet required; experience using and basic understanding of web-based Client Relationship Management applications, preferably SalesForce, a plus
- Strong history of proactive, service-oriented follow through
- Experience coordinating and managing multiple complex projects and processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional appearance, demeanor, written and verbal communications, and telephone etiquette
- 1-3 years professional B2B sales or marketing experience, with a focus on customer relationships and retention preferred; understanding of loyalty programs a big plus
- Experience working with fundraising or youth group organizations a plus
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide