Email Marketing Specialist
Access Development is looking for an A Player who is seeking a challenging position in driving results through our email marketing program. We’re hiring an Email Marketing Specialist to join our talented Product Marketing team in Salt Lake City. This is not a remote position. If you have a passion for creating email marketing programs that drive revenue and awareness, and can analyze results to increase the effectiveness of our campaigns, then this may be the perfect job for you!
The Email Marketing Specialist will be a key member of the Product Marketing team in developing the strategy and content for emails and will have a direct impact on the company’s revenue goals. You will work closely with our Product, Partnership Marketing and Business Intelligence teams to ensure continuous improvement with our campaigns. You will also have the opportunity to work on other non-email related product marketing projects.
- Develop an email strategy by understanding our target market and create campaigns to drive users to use our discount platform.
- Maintain an email marketing calendar with fully researched ideas to increase email opens and engagement with either first-time users or driving repeat usage.
- Write high converting content for emails that include subject lines, headlines, body copy, and CTAs.
- Work closely with our program manager, designer and email coder to create emails. Coordinate with the Business Intelligence team on email sends.
- Optimize email user experiences, devise triggers, create and implement A/B testing strategy, select audience segments and QA test new campaigns.
- Work with our partnership marketing team to determine which merchant discounts to use for each campaign.
- Leverage reporting to effectively monitor and analyze campaign performance. Deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed. Use this data to enhance future campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on email marketing best practices and trends.
- Become an expert on Access products and our target audiences.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to create and deliver a unified message that works for our clients and their customers.
- Assist with other product marketing projects such as SMS and social media marketing, as needed.
- 2 to 3 years creating and managing email marketing campaigns.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Experience using A/B testing best practices.
- Strong analytical skills related to the success and effectives of our email campaigns
- Proven experience in audience segmentation, testing, reporting, and optimizing conversion-driven email campaigns.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective and healthy cross-functional team relationships.
- Self-starter, multi-tasker, and team player.
- Ability to present and discuss your strategies and projects clearly and succinctly.
- Growth driven mindset with a continuous appetite for learning and improving relevant skills through reading, seminars or professional organizations
- Experience with other marketing channels like SMS and social media a plus.
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume. Feel free to include a cover letter to explain how your experience fits with the qualifications for this role.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world’s largest private savings discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.
Access employees enjoy a flexible, friendly, people-oriented work environment with all-employee parties, activities that include family and friends, employee recognition, a fantastic nationwide employee discount program, and a strong focus on career development.