Company: Access Development Website: www.accessdevelopment.com
Address: 1012 West 2480 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, US
Date Posted: Dec 19, 2018 12:41:55 PM Last updated on: December 19, 2018
Access is looking for an ETL Developer/Database Administrator to join our Data team. FULL-TIME opportunity available. A successful candidate will be data driven, proactive, and enjoy producing creative solutions to complex data problems.
As an ETL Developer/Database Administrator you will be in charge of designing, creating, and implementing data pipelines as well as maintaining data warehouse. Job will also entail data management support activities, data modeling, process documentation, and ad hoc reporting as necessary.
Full-time opportunity Monday – Friday in our Salt Lake City office with optional 3 days/week remote work. Starting pay is dependent on experience, plus full employee benefits, including employee discounts nationwide.
Access Development is the best-kept software secret in the Wasatch Front and we're big believers in the OKR approach to getting things done. This position is based in Salt Lake City .
- Maintain database integrity and optimization
- Manage data flow and all data warehouse ETL processes
- Identify root causes and resolve data related issues
- Play a key role in backend product design to produce an efficient data flow conducive to analytical reporting and one-to-one marketing
- Communicate technical knowledge in a consumable format to product teams
- Produce ad hoc reports as necessary
- Integrate with diverse data sources including REST and SOAP APIs
- Constantly learn and leverage new technologies to drive value to Access’ bottom line
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative science
- Masters is a plus!
- Extensive experience with database development tools (PSQL, PGAdmin)
- Experience in Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, and ETL processing
- Experience with Matillion ETL for Redshift a plus!
- Excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience using AWS interface and products
- Experience using a structured programming language (Python, R, Java, C#) python preferred
- Experience with data modeling libraries (pandas, numpy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, keras) in python a plus!
- Experience in data modeling and data visualization
- Experience with Tableau a plus!
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.