If you like the idea of helping the owners of local businesses – while working in a fun, award-winning environment at a company that cares about its employees -- this may just be a perfect opportunity for you.
We at Access Development are seeking friendly, smart and confident professionals to join our tight-knit merchant sales team as market specialists. In this role, you will help local businesses reach more customers by connecting them with our extensive network of private membership groups. And because we’ve been working with local businesses for over 30 years, you’ll have the tools you need to succeed right from the beginning.
Multiple flexible, full-time opportunities are available in Salt Lake City. Set your own 35-40 hours per week schedule between 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday – no weekends, ever!
Solid base, plus commission and very cool employee benefits, including nationwide employee discounts. Full-time workers can expect $50k - $75k first year earnings.
- Prospecting via phone to find the best merchants in your assigned categories and markets.
- Consult with merchants to determine the best possible discount offers to meet their needs, as well as the needs of our members, merchants, and organizations
- Play a key role in building and maintaining assigned markets across the nation by being an expert in that territory.
- Get signed or recorded audio contracts for the best savings and discount offers for the Access instant savings program
- 1+ years B2B sales experience; phone sales/customer service preferred; ad sales helpful
- High School diploma required; college degree in marketing, sales or related field preferred
- Experience using CRM (e.g. Salesforce, sugar, etc.)
- Successful sales and /or customer service performance history
- Marketing background helpful; understanding of loyalty programs helpful
- Ability to work in our Salt Lake City office 40 hours/week
RECENT WORKPLACE AWARDS WE’VE RECEIVED
- “Top Workplaces in Utah 2016” – The Salt Lake Tribune
- “When Work Works 2017” for exemplary workplace practices – Society for Human Resource Management
- “2017 Healthy Worksite Award” – Utah Worksite Wellness Council / Utah Psychological Association
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.