Company: Access Development Website: www.accessdevelopment.com
Address: 1012 West 2480 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, US
Date Posted: Jul 12, 2019 2:30:01 PM Last updated on: July 12, 2019
Access is looking for a Principle Product Manager to join our Product Development team. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, proactive, and enjoy producing creative solutions to complex problems.
Ever wanted to work on a product where the requirements are driven by the needs of your customers and users instead of just stakeholders and a board. Well you have found the right place. At Access, we believe in building products that are centered around user and customer research that allow us to understand what problems to solve and how to solve them.
We are currently hiring a Principle Product Manager to lead our employer perks team as well as lead several product managers on other teams. We are looking for an experienced product practitioner who can come in and help us continue to raise the bar on our processes and experiences.
What you’ll be doing on the team
- Lead roadmap and execution for one team, collaborating with one designer, and four engineers to ship customer value.
- Lead and manage a group of product managers helping them improve their skills and abilities
- Spend time talking to customers, understanding their problems, and validating that your solutions solve a real problem for them
- Be the main point of contact for internal stakeholders and customers
- Conduct research to create and validate solutions to customer problems
- Testing proposed solutions cost-effectively to minimize risk while continuing to learn and deliver
- Hold the team accountable for building the right thing by setting goals, measuring success, and sharing learnings
- Ship a TON of product improvements and features (seriously, you’ll be amazed when you look back at what you’ve accomplished!)
- Impacted Access’ growth substantially through your amazing work
Skills you’ll need
- You have a history of discovering and delivering awesome user experiences
- You have Strong collaboration skills including the ability to gather, organize, share and orient multiple groups around an objective.
- You are experienced facilitating autonomous, cross-functional teams with a strong sense of accountability and communicating on a technical level with engineers and designers.
- You can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow your skillsets
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds.
- You don’t need to know how to code, but you do need to be able to talk with developers on a deeper technical level.
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.