Receptionist & Office Support
Access Development is seeking a full-time Receptionist and Office Support Assistant at our fun, business casual office in Salt Lake City. If you are an energetic, enthusiastic and driven individual, with exceptional customer service skills, multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail, then you’ve just discovered an amazing career opportunity. This position ensures that all employees and visitors view our company in a positive way. This is accomplished by being friendly and helpful, and projecting a professional image at all times.
Serving in this receptionist type role, you will be responsible for ensuring that we deliver exceptional service to our internal and external clients. This means by knowing our company’s and client’s needs, you will be giving them more than they expect when they seek our assistance. You will also be provided with career enhancement opportunities. This position reports directly to the Director of Human Resources and works closely with other departments to implement and process multiple projects.
The Front Desk Reception’s primary duty is to staff the lobby security desk during all business hours. You will maintain a professional and secure lobby; welcome employees and visitors; issue visitor badges to guests; maintain visitor logs and other security records; issue security key-cards to employees and to pre-approved visitors; maintain conference room schedules, sign for deliveries; perform regular administrative tasks and occasional projects for various departments; and answer general inquiries in person and via telephone.
The ideal candidate has a friendly, polished and professional appearance and demeanor; has excellent communication and people skills; communicates in a clear and articulate manner; has the ability to take direction and work independently to prioritize the completion of tasks to meet deadlines; ability to manage miscellaneous projects; is comfortable learning new applications; enjoys assisting others; has a history of excellent and punctual attendance; and a positive “roll-up your sleeves and get the job done” attitude.
- High school diploma, or equivalent required; college education preferred.
- 6+ months experience working in a professional office environment
- Type 35+ WPM with 98% accuracy
- Proven ability to create and sustain employee and visitor relations while maintaining professional boundaries
- Exceptional record-keeping and attention to detail
- Exceptional telephone etiquette, and ability to interact with visitors and employees at all levels
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office suite, Outlook and the Internet required; experience using databases and web-based CRM applications a plus.
- Bilingual a plus
- We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Your contributions will be valued and celebrated by a closely-knit team that is committed to excellence. We offer competitive wages, and our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance, a lifestyle discount program for personal/family use, travel benefits, a 401k plan, paid holidays, personal time off and more.
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world’s largest private savings discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.
Access employees enjoy a flexible, friendly, people-oriented work environment with all-employee parties, activities that include family and friends, employee recognition, a fantastic nationwide employee discount program, and a strong focus on career development.