Company: Access Development Website: www.accessdevelopment.com
Address: 1012 West 2480 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, US
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2018 6:30:22 PM Last updated on: October 3, 2018
Access is looking for an experienced Senior Director of Product Marketing who has a passion for understanding consumers and implementing data-driven multi-channel marketing initiatives. The Senior Director of Product Marketing will be charged with the responsibility of analyzing our various customer markets and implementations and driving usage and engagement.
The Senior Director of Product Marketing leads a team of marketing professionals in the development and performance of a broad spectrum of marketing strategies designed to drive usage and engagement in Access’ various loyalty and membership programs. Strategies may vary from client to client and include but are not limited to: Email, Push Messaging, Web Ads, Web Page Tools, Direct Mail, Print Media, Social Media, Contests, Sweepstakes, etc.
- Effectively leads a team of product marketing professionals to successfully impact our company Objectives and Key Results.
- Develop and execute a fully integrated product marketing strategy to drive member registration and engagement from launch and in perpetuity for Access’ various loyalty and membership programs.
- Build and evolve a Product Marketing Strategy playbook to assist customers and internal support teams to successfully launch and manage member programs.
- Collaborate constantly and effectively with other company leaders to ensure alignment and efficiency in helping to accomplish our company Objectives and Results.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration preferred; or equivalent experience
- Experience in marketing, advertising, brand management or sales; preferred
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Must possess the ability to write well
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional product department heads, as well as external partners and executives
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented
- Project Management experience and time management skills
We offer a great benefits package and have the best work/life balance culture of many Utah companies.
This position is based in our Salt Lake City office next to the beautiful Jordan River trail system.
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.