We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team located in Salt Lake City. This position provides a friendly hybrid work environment and a chance to manage enterprise systems that support over 100 employees. The position also includes the opportunity to work directly with our DevOps Engineers in an AWS cloud environment.
- Maintain core infrastructure for server blades, network switches, WIFI, workstations, and security cameras
- Manage inventories for all core infrastructure
- Setup, upgrade, and manage virtual Windows servers for high availability
- Manage licensing for servers, workstations, and supporting applications
- Maintain security standards for patching cycles, phishing training, and incident response
- Maintain call center system integrity
- Maintain disaster recovery protocols for local infrastructure
- Provide primary support for all corporate Windows servers and networks
- Provide secondary support for AWS cloud infrastructure
- Provide secondary support and guidance for desktop-level and application-level issues upon escalation
- Participate in ongoing documentation creation
- Participate in on-call after hours rotation
- Experienced IT professional who is knowledgeable in both Windows server and desktop configuration
- Experience with Active Directory, Office 365, and fileserver management
- Experience with Hyper-V/VMware deployment and maintenance
- Experience with inventory and license management
- Experience managing firewalls and local networks
- DHCP, DNS and Domain management
- Experience with maintaining security best practices and patching
- Experience working with call center phone systems
- Detail oriented, follows process, and has an approachable, friendly demeanor
- Strong skills in teamwork, personal organization, time management, and communication
- At least 2 years of experience in the field
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, climb a ladder, be on feet for several hours per day
- $70,000 – $80,000 per year
- Hybrid work environment
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world’s largest private savings discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.
Access employees enjoy a flexible, friendly, people-oriented work environment with all-employee parties, activities that include family and friends, employee recognition, a fantastic nationwide employee discount program, and a strong focus on career development.