Access Development is looking for an exceptional UX Designer to join our Product team. You’ll be accountable for delivering high quality, user-centric designs for our discount platform. Use your creativity to help our users save money on dining, shopping, hotels, car rentals, theme parks and much more. You’ll be a key player in determining the user experience to create an easy-to-use, navigable site while positively impacting our conversion rate.
This role presents a unique opportunity to be involved in the entire product development lifecycle, from concept to launch and beyond. With a focus on creating exceptional user experiences, you will have the chance to shape the entire user journey, from understanding needs and conducting research to designing and testing.
This position is located in our Salt Lake City office. This is not a remote position, but we do have a hybrid remote policy. Tuesdays and Thursdays, everyone is in the office. The rest of the week, we have the option to work remotely.
If you like a fast-paced, results-oriented environment working with collaborative co-workers, then this may be a perfect fit for you.
- Design compelling experiences for our discount platform users to drive user engagement and conversion.
- Work very closely with Product Managers and Engineers to create user-centered designs.
- Participate in product definition discussions and leverage those business requirements to inspire your design.
- Conduct user, market and competitive research to gather feedback and validate your design decisions.
- Create wireframes, prototypes and visual designs for the website and mobile experience using Figma.
- Clearly communicate your designs with Product Managers and Engineers and participate in the back-and-forth feedback to enhance the design.
- Conduct QA post launch to ensure your design is pixel-perfect and meets accessibility guidelines.
- Ensure all designs comply with brand guidelines, design libraries and design systems. Serves as the recognized authority in the company on the brand.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends in UX design and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Human Computer Interaction or related field.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience at software companies.
- Advanced prototyping and design skills with a compelling portfolio of work that showcases your skills.
- Expertise with Figma and Adobe graphic design tools.
- Understanding of the product development process and can thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Have a passion for problem solving with your designs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and can meet established deadlines.
- You’ve got a “get it done” attitude with the ability to deliver high quality designs again and again.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent.
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world’s largest private savings discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.
Access employees enjoy a flexible, friendly, people-oriented work environment with all-employee parties, activities that include family and friends, employee recognition, a fantastic nationwide employee discount program, and a strong focus on career development.