How we use information we collect:
- We only collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide us.
- We use the information that you provide us for the purpose(s) for which you specifically provided it or for specific additional purposes for which we receive your prior consent.
- We do not share any information you provide us with anyone outside of Access Development, its affiliates and/or sponsoring organization, except for suppliers who assist us in maintaining and managing the activities on our sites. We may use a technology called "cookies" to enhance your experience on our sites.
- We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information you provide us.
- We provide you with choice and control over the collection and use of any personally identifiable information that you provide us online, and a means for updating, correcting or removing this information.
We only collect personally identifiable information on a voluntary basis. We do not require you to disclose more information than is reasonably needed to participate in an activity on our sites. We collect personally identifiable information primarily to e-mail updates and news, for entry into promotions and to notify subsequent winners, to send out brochures, etc. via regular mail to subscribers, and to respond to your questions or suggestions. We may share non-identifiable aggregate information about our users (for example, the % of male and female visitors to our sites) with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties in an effort to customize or enhance the content and advertising on our sites for our users.
Like many companies, we may use a technology called "cookies" to enhance your experience on our sites. The cookies Access Development uses do not contain any personally identifiable information and cannot profile your system or collect information from your hard drive. You are not identified by name or e-mail address, just by a unique string of numbers that we assign the first time you come to our site.
We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. For our AccessDevelopment.com site, we employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, as an additional security measure. However, as no online data transmission can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we (like all websites) cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us at our websites.
Links to Other Sites
Neither Access Development, nor any of its affiliates, shall have any responsibility of any nature whatsoever for other websites linked to this website, or any information contained thereon, none of which has been verified or endorsed by either Access Development or any of its affiliates.
How to Contact Us
Member, Better Business Bureau of Utah