Are you passionate about digital communication? Are you design and HTML savvy? Do you like to innovate, inspire, and foster change? Access Development is seeking an Email Designer/Coder who will work closely with the fast-paced and evolving email team to develop and initiate responsive HTML emails to generate customer engagement. The Email Designer/Coder will primarily be responsible for designing/building HTML emails from scratch to publish to Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· The development of customer-centric HTML responsive email campaigns and initiatives
· Collaborate with Email Specialist on additional HTML/CSS projects, solving rendering issues in ESPs, browsers, various inboxes, etc.
· Collaborate with Email Marketing Writer to include clear, concise and consistent messaging
· Manage creative content library and the organization thereof
· Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
· B.S./B.A. degree (or equivalent experience) in Web Design, Marketing or a related field
· 1-2 years of experience creating email-related digital content
· Digital portfolio showcasing diverse creative capabilities and design skills
· Proficient in HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
· Self-starter and team player
· Impeccable time management, communication and organizational skills
· Able to take creative direction, and ability to absorb and apply feedback
· Attention-to-detail is critical
· Ability to multi-task, adapt at a moment’s notice and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Coachable and willingness to learn and grow; natural hunger for what’s next
· Familiar (willing to get familiar) with email regulations (CASL & CAN-SPAM)
· Comfortable working in both Windows and Mac environments
· Understanding of loyalty programs a plus
· Understanding of UX principles is a plus
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.