We are looking for creative and operational thinkers that are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit to join our product team. This position requires a highly empathetic and collaborative Product Manager with excellent communication skills and a proven track record of success. In this role you will work closely with leadership and other members of the team to help shape the future of Access.
What will you do?
· Own one of our critical product areas and work collaboratively with engineers and designers to define, spec, and ship relevant features.
· Develop valuable insights into the needs of our users and translate those insights into a compelling product vision.
· Plan and launch products that help make Access the best experience for users.
· Analyze and present data to back up concepts and also to set product goals for your team.
Who are you?
· You have solid organizational and analytical skills.
· You are passionate about the exchange of stories and ideas.
· You welcome the challenge of developing human-centered experiences and you thrive in ambiguity.
· You are a learning machine and obsessed with getting better.
· You have a vision for the future of the digital economy.
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world's largest private savings & discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.