Over 1 Million Membership Discounts from the World’s Best Brands
Does your member benefits package have the value it takes to drive customer acquisition and increase member retention? Power up your membership perks with Access membership discount programs.
Access member benefits programs feature exclusive savings from popular restaurants, retailers, hotels, theme parks, and more. Branded on behalf of your organization, each private-label membership perks program offers you and your members:
- Exclusive in-store discounts at over 1 million locations worldwide
- Save 10-50% off from America’s top brands and local stores
- Your own member benefits website
- A show-your-phone mobile coupon app
- Loyalty-building email campaigns
- Membership marketing support
- An optional membership card
- Toll-free customer service
Why Do Member Benefits Matter?
With so many causes and products competing for your money and attention, it takes more to acquire, keep and engage the members of any organization. And when it comes to those members, your membership perks can make all the difference.
However, it’s important that your perks offer tangible, relevant, and eye-catching value. They can’t simply be benefits that members can get just anywhere. Otherwise, they’re neither meaningful nor effective.
And that’s where Access member discount programs come in. We empower your audience to save hundreds of dollars on the purchases they make every day, as well as big-ticket purchases like vacations and other luxury items. Your members and/or paying customers will instantly find themselves saving enough to offset the costs of membership, making membership dues a non-issue and retention a virtual certainty.
Access By The Numbers
- 1MM+ locations to save
- The most 50% off / BOGO deals
- Avg. savings of 35% per transaction
- Serving 100% of top U.S. markets
- The most local in-store offers
- Over 700 popular national brands
Access is more than a great member benefit – it is a convenient, fun way for [our members] to find great deals on everything from groceries to home improvements to vacation getaways.Jacqui Sisto
Communications Director, Florida Education Association