Exit & Continuity Programs
Generate Recurring Revenue with America’s Largest Discount Network
Exit Programs Designed to Hold on to Prospects & Revenue in a Down Economy
Frustrated by escalating marketing costs? Unsold prospects taking your investment out the door? Tired of dealing with exit sales that don’t actually sell?
Access exit and continuity programs help you generate more revenue, hold on to prospects longer and make the most of your marketing budget. Our recession-friendly discount programs can be used as a prospect retention tool, an easy upsell to recoup revenue or a turnkey product with universal appeal, featuring:
- Exclusive savings from over 350,000 popular restaurants, retailers, hotels, theme parks and more
- Powerhouse national brands with instantly recognizable value
- Up to 50% off from popular nationwide merchants and local stores
- A built-in recurring revenue model
- Easy-to-implement custom savings website
CUSTOMIZE YOUR EXIT SALES PROGRAM FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION’S UNIQUE GOALS
Depending on the level of customization you need – from a strictly web-based offering to a comprehensive membership experience – Access has turnkey exit programs just for you.
Access By The Numbers
- Everyday savings of up to 50% off
- At over 350,000 merchants nationwide
- Serving 100% of top U.S. markets
- In over 10,000 cities and towns
- 200,000+ "Show Your Phone" mobile coupons
- Over 500 national brands
Our flexible fulfillment solutions allow you to quickly create a customized, full-service club, featuring options such as:
- Custom loyalty card
- Full-color fulfillment kit
- Customer retention email campaigns
- Marketing support materials
- Toll-free customer service
- And, of course, 350,000 popular places to save
Our exit sales solutions keep you in contact with prospective customers long after your sales presentation, transforming today’s walk-away into tomorrow’s buyer. The value will be obvious to the customer, who will save hundreds of dollars on the purchases they make every day.
So, when a prospect says “No,” answer with an Access exit program offering big savings from over 300,000 top brands. It’s an exit program strategy that will help you grow revenue and stay in front of prospects.