Access Development is seeking a full-time Front Desk Assistant at our fun, business casual office in Salt Lake City. If you are an energetic, enthusiastic and driven individual, with exceptional customer service skills, multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail, then you’ve just discovered an amazing career opportunity. This position ensures that all employees and visitors view our company in a positive way. This is accomplished by being friendly and helpful, and projecting a professional image at all times.
WHY DO EMPLOYEES LIKE BEING ON TEAM ACCESS?
Here's what they have to say
We offer competitive wages and all the great benefits you would expect from one of Utah's Best Places to Work:
- Fun, business-casual office
- Plenty of time off! 9 holidays (
totallingat least 12 1/2 paid days off annually), plus accrue up to 15 days of PTO your first year
- Medical (3 plans to choose from)
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible medical and child care accounts
- 401(k) with 50% company matching
- Frequent professional development training opportunities
- Save up to 50% when you shop with your Access savings/discount program membership
- Outstanding executives - they are leaders you want to follow!
- Robust Health & Wellness program with a variety of fun activities
- Advancement possibilities, recognition, and cool opportunities for outstanding performers
- Never work with slackers! At Access, we believe in recruiting and rewarding top performers. So if you like working with "A" Players, we think you'll love working here!
- Private entrance gate onto the beautiful Jordan River Parkway for easy lunchtime walking, jogging, rollerblading and bicycling
- TRAX stop conveniently located nearby
- Onsite car wash and detailing monthly
- Annual onsite professional bicycle tune-ups
- Onsite bike racks
- Six (6) all-employee parties annually
- Clear corporate and departmental goals, driven from the top
- Xbox Rock Band, Wii Fit, ping-pong, basketball and foosball onsite
- Employees' families are invited to our annual Halloween costume party, onsite SeaWorld animal show, organized Take Our Sons & Daughters to Work Day, and the ever-popular Access Annual 5k Fun Run/Walk/Race
Access is looking for new B2B Sales Development Representatives to help convert leads into new sales opportunities while you learn and train to become a Regional/National Account Executive. This role requires a fearless attitude and great communication skills. We are looking for individuals with a strong sales track record and a desire to advance quickly. Come join our team at one of Utah's Top Places to Work 2016 award winners.
TIRED OF WORKING WEEKENDS? The world's largest private discount and loyalty network has immediate opportunities for a Full-Time Member Service Specialists working a variable shifts between 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. and NO weekends!
We are seeking Merchant Relations Representatives to join our Merchant Relations team. FULL-TIME opportunities are available! This position is ideal for someone with basic sales experience who wants to learn partner- and B2B marketing strategy from true industry experts.
We are seeking an Operations and Data Specialist to join our Operations team. FULL-TIME opportunity available. This position is ideal for someone proactive, process minded and detail oriented, who thinks outside of the box and wants to learn.
As a Software Quality Assurance Developer, you will be intimately involved in supporting all technical aspects of the Quality Assurance team including build integration, test automation, data validation, release content validation, and other technical implementations. Under the direction of the QA Manager, you will be involved in the design, development and execution of manual and automated software test plans for applications used by both Access Development clients as well as our employees. You will be responsible for interfacing with internal users and software developers to gather and understand requirements to be used as the basis for test plans; developing and executing test plans and developing automated test scripts. You will also work with developers and testers within Product Teams to affect product change that improves testability.
Access is looking for new B2B Sales Development Representatives to help convert leads into new sales opportunities while you learn and train to become Senior Account Executives. This role requires a fearless attitude and great communication skills. We are looking for individuals with a strong sales track record and a desire to advance quickly. Come join our team at one of Utah's Top Places to Work 2016 award winners.
If you like the idea of helping the owners of local businesses – while working in a fun, award-winning environment at a company that cares about its employees -- this may just be a perfect opportunity for you.
A positive, enthusiastic and self-driven sales representative is needed for the Fundraising division at Access Development, one of Utah’s Best Places To Work™ and a member of the Utah 100. Our Fundraising group provides discount savings cards to youth groups, sports teams, and other non-profit organizations in their efforts to raise money for programs, activities, travel, equipment, etc. Access Development is not a fundraising charitable organization, and this position is not a job raising funds. As a Direct Sales Account Executive for the Direct Sales Fundraising Division it is your job to contract with coaches/teachers/administrators to use TriQuest products to run their fundraisers.