Member Services Specialist
The world’s largest private discount and loyalty network has immediate opportunities in Salt Lake City for Part-Time and Full-Time Member Service Specialists working Monday through Friday. No Weekends. Looking to fill both AM and PM shifts. Shifts can range between 6am – 9pm Monday through Thursday and 6am -7pm on Friday. This position pays a base wage plus incentive bonuses paid out per pay period. Spanish/English bilingual pay differential is offered.
If you are a passionate, career-minded individual with exceptional customer service, you’ve just discovered an amazing career opportunity with Access Development.
For over 35 years, the Access mission has been to deliver the world’s best member benefits, customized to the needs of our clients. Our company continues to grow and we are looking for the right person to join our member services team.
If you want to be a valued part of the team, work with top-notch people, and look forward to upward mobility opportunities, check us out!
Mission of the Role: Member Service Specialists serve as the primary point of contact for Access members, organizations and merchants. This position is responsible for providing world class customer service during each contact. The Member Services Specialist plays a vital role in creating member loyalty, driving usage of Access discounts and websites. This role is responsible for assisting customers over the phone with occasional member assistance via emai
- Provide world class customer service to Access members, organizations, and merchants over the phone.
- Member services specialist day will be spent assisting members via inbound phone calls, chat and email.
- Educate members on website usage and merchant discounts currently available to them.
- Assist members with booking reservations for hotels and car rentals. As well as answer members questions regarding current reservations.
- Proactively engages with members, providing updates, following up, and informing them of any status changes.
- Thoroughly notate accounts and reservations.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills when trouble shooting website errors with our members.
- Assist with projects as needed.
- Exceptional attendance and punctuality is a must for this position.
- High school diploma, or equivalent required; college education preferred.
- 6+ months experience in customer service preferred.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish/English a plus, but not required
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet required; experience using databases and web-based CRM applications a plus.
- Strong telephone, written and verbal communication skills.
- History of building strong relationships with clients/customers on the telephone is preferred.
- Understanding of loyalty programs a big plus.
- We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Your contributions will be valued and celebrated by a closely-knit team that is committed to excellence. We offer competitive wages, and our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance, a lifestyle discount program for personal/family use, travel benefits, a 401k plan, paid holidays, personal time off and more.
To apply for this position, please complete an Initial Job Application and attach your resume.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Access Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Access Development does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected class under federal, state or local laws.
Access has been a leading provider of loyalty programs worldwide since 1984. We leverage the world’s largest private savings discount network to drive customers to retailers, create loyalty for organizations, and help their members and customers save money every day. Our employees enjoy a flexible, friendly work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and employee discounts nationwide.
Access employees enjoy a flexible, friendly, people-oriented work environment with all-employee parties, activities that include family and friends, employee recognition, a fantastic nationwide employee discount program, and a strong focus on career development.