Employee Discount Programs: Why Access Perks is the Best
How is Access Perks so much different from other employee discount programs? Here are just a few of the ways:
Access By The Numbers
- 1 MM+ locations to save
- The most 50% off / BOGO deals
- Avg. savings of 34% per transaction
- Serving 100% of top U.S. markets
- The most local in-store offers
- Over 700 popular national brands
- Unparalleled selection. With so many employee discounts to choose from, Access Perks gives your employees more ways to save than any other employee discount network in America – on dining, shopping, travel, family fun, auto care and more. Your employees can easily stretch their paychecks by hundreds, even thousands of dollars on purchases they make EVERY DAY.
- Relevant, LOCAL value. Roughly 90% of all discretionary purchases take place in-store vs. just 10% online. That's why Access Perks features discounts at brick-and-mortar locations throughout America. (Don't worry, our network includes hundreds of the world's best online providers, too.)
- Stunning travel discounts. When you're America's largest employee discount program, it makes negotiating hotel deals, car rental offers, and theme park discounts that much easier. How much easier? Our rates consistently beat the public travel sites by 20-50%. (And sometimes even more.)
- EXCLUSIVE offers. Has anyone ever told you "you're special," only to discover they say the same thing to everyone they meet? That's what it's like to offer discount "benefits" that are actually available on public deal sites. Instead, we contract directly with the merchants in our network to secure private, best-in-class offers that are truly a benefit to your workforce.
- America's largest "show your phone" mobile coupon network. In today's fully mobilized workplace, employees want to be able to save money while on the go. That's why Access Perks comes with a mobile coupon app that allows employees to simply show their smartphone right at the point of purchase.
- Fast, easy setup. Getting started with Access Perks is easy, with no involvement needed from your IT department. You simply provide us with your company's logo, and we take care of the rest.
These are just some of the reasons we think you'll love offering Access Perks employee discounts to your staff. To learn more about Access Perks for your office, contact us today for a free, no-obligation demo.
“We’ve compared employee discount programs before and Access Perks is just in a different league. Access Perks offers local deals, so my team can walk next door and get a free drink, or go across the street for 50 percent off lunch every day. I’ve personally used it to save over $1,000 on a weeklong vacation.”
— Craig Christiansen, Senior Director of Customer Service, Younique Products